Woah, well, I’ve never done this before, so this is going to be interesting ; )
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
I was nominated by the awesome Kate, with the blog called All the Trinkets (thank you ♡)
Three things about me:
- I’m an immigrant! Here! But there is a whole post about this coming sometime later… : ) You might have noticed that from my maybe sometimes improper grammar (sorry if this annoys you). But I love English, and before I moved, and even to this day, I talk to myself in English because I think it’s a beautiful language. Now, I’m not some crazy person who sits at home and talks to herself, but it really does make you feel good when you know that you can speak multiple languages.
- My favorite color is yellow! Many people I know say that it’s weird and respond to it with something like, “Ew, yellow is like orange, and no one likes orange…” What? : D That’s funny because then those people say they like black… I love yellow (and I wouldn’t say orange is a gross color, even though it’s not my favorite) because, for me, it’s a color of happiness ☀
- I love being outside and without my phone. Of course, like any other modern teenager, my phone should always be with me, but I try to only use it for calls and messages when I’m out somewhere. When you look up, you can finally hear and see the beauty that’s around you!
Here are answers to Kate’s questions:
- What or who inspired you to blog?
I’ve seen a lot of people on YouTube sharing their stories, and then I found out that some of them have blogs, where they share their problems and help others. That inspired me, and I decided that I wanted to do the same thing, even though I couldn’t start doing it for a while at first. Also, I’ve read the book “Girl Online” by Zoella, and, well, if you read it, you probably know that Penny’s story is pretty inspiring : ) And if you haven’t, I recommend it!
- What was the biggest obstacle you overcame last year? Or recently, really?
Probably, taking myself in my hands and doing what is important to me and for my future, even though I might have been in a society of people I’ve never met before.
- What’s your everyday mantra?
Things do not do themselves if you are sitting on the couch.
- If you’re allowed one impossible thing only you can do, what would that be?
Be able to instantly travel anywhere in the world! ✈
- What’s your spirit mythical creature?
A mermaid because of my love for water and swimming (also, probably because I’ve seen a lot of episodes of H2O: Just Add Water when I was younger)
Here are the bloggers I nominate (I don’t many bloggers yet, so nice to meet you and let’s get to know each other!):
- Elm – the first and the nicest blogger I met online! I can relate to almost all of her posts and she knows how to make me feel better about my blog ♡
- Just Somewhere In Between – shares her life and stories while being an anonymous blogger (must read – IGCSE- THE PRESSURES FROM WITHIN MYSELF )
- Blogging Sunsets – when I read her blog posts, I feel like she’s just as bright as sunsets can be ☀
- The Average Gurl – found her recently because of her post about New Year resolutions (must read : ), just like I do! + she gives really good advice!
- Another Rising Soul – blog of two sisters, who posts about their totally different lives… Isn’t it just interesting to meet people online and get to know them through their blog?
- thegirlwithnoname – has an anonymous blog where she writes about pretty interesting things (I recommend reading this post about how judgemental our generation is)
- Little Miss Mystery – has a blog as a diary of her life (sadly, when I found it, she stopped posting on that blog. But it’s been there for three years, and I would still recommend reading her life story)
- If you would like to share any bloggers you think should be nominated, please do so! ♡
Here are my questions (you don’t have to answer if the questions make you feel uncomfortable):
- What is/are your hobby(ies)?
- How often do you look at yourself in the mirror?
- Have you ever thought about stopping blogging?
- Do you think blogging has changed you?
- Have you ever looked at the car and imagined its emotions? (that’s really weird, but I have before : D)
My best post… Well, that’s for you to decide!
Thank you for reading,
An original image was used. Please contact the author of the post for more information.