Recently, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the blog The Girl With Ironwings! Thank you so much! I apologize for taking a lot of time to create a blog post for this award; summer seems to be pretty eventful (+unfortunately, there’s such thing as summer assignments). But I would like to thank you again and just tell everyone that your blog is pretty great! Do I need to say more? Just check it out ↟
Here are the official rules for the Liebster Award 2017 (you can check them out here):
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- For the 2017 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Here are some random facts about me:
- I cannot stand boredom and doing nothing. I cannot sit at home and do nothing like some of my friends prefer to do during the break. If there is not company, I will just go for a walk by myself : )
- I used to want to downgrade my phone to IOS 6. The first mobile operation system I was familiar with was something I had been reminiscing about. And you know what? Event recently, after watching the speed test videos of different IOS versions, older ones are winning my heart, haha!
- I watched all Twilight movies before (probably like many of us did). And only recently, I started reading all the books. I was never a fan of the motion pictures, but the books are so detailed and share more of what’s in Bella’s head.
Here are my nominees:
- B. from LIFE THROUGH EYES WITH GLASSES – one of the nicest bloggers I have met on WordPress. Very supportive and caring. Go become friends with her ♡
- Very Punny – name says everything for itself ; ) Funny and relatable!
- Bella from Totally Random – as you might have already realized, one of the main criteria for a good blogger for me is kindness. And here you go – Bella is right around the corner, or should I say, the web page ; D
3 bloggers to share might not be a lot, but I think these are pretty awesome! Share some new blogs with me if you’d like!
Thank you so much for nominating me again, and sorry for the delayed post : ) It is an interesting award with a no-less interesting name! ♡